India Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chamber
Monoplace & Multiplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy chambers for human & veterinary applications at most affordable prices to suit stand alone centers & small clinics to large hospital facilities.
We offer tailor made unmatched
* Pre-sales consultation
*Training prior to installation
*On-site post installation orientation to Physicians & Technicians.*After sales-service commitment programmes
Call or write to us more details or for a demo: Cell: 9769 484 123 / 9769 006 123 Tel: 022 - 65 655 123 Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Website:-www.indiahbot.com
" We are driven by our passionate belief that Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy will be within the reach of every one that needs the benefit of the oxygen revolution can render in India " - Bird.J.K
Saturday, February 3, 2018
India. Veterinary Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Chamber in small animal veterinary medicine:
Veterinary Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (VHBOT) in small animal veterinary medicine is a revolutionary medical technology, useful for the treatment of acute injuries as well as for the enhancement of healing chronic disorders in both small and large veterinary patients. Proven effective in human medicine, HBOT is used as an adjunct therapy to other medications and procedures. Clinical experience has shown that this same technology can be applied successfully to many medical conditions of animals.
Veterinary Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (VHBOT) is an important adjunct tool in veterinary medicine. HBOT provides endless possibilities, whether treating the canine athlete, the family pet or an exotic animal species.
HBOT treatment benefit the post-operative veterinary patient greatly. Immediate results include the reduction of tissue swelling and inflammation – and the decrease in pain associated with these processes.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy can be of great help to veterinary patients by speeding up the healing process and may reduce or eliminate the need for more invasive procedures such as surgery, oftentimes resulting in a net savings of time and cost of treatment for pet owners.
– large wounds that would take months to heal can heal much more rapidly and cleanly – saving money and lives
– oxygen and antibiotic penetration into areas otherwise poorly penetrable.
– post fracture pain, swelling and infection are helped as well as fibroblast stimulation and healing.
– healing is improved, infection diminished, increased survival rates overall for burn victims is proven.
– flaps and grafts heal better and take better without infection or excessive inflammation.
and decreased inflammation are tremendous help in healing.
– initial swelling and necrosis does not occur or reverses rapidly with HBOT intervention.
– proven improved fibroblast function, antibiotic levels in bone and healing.
– the organism cannot survive the hyperbaric environment
* Hepatic, renal and bowel inflammation – post-operative inflammation of bowel, post-bloat or post-obstruction occurs and diminishes chances of sepsis and decreases effusion. Decreases repercussion injury.
– swelling decreases, oxygenation improves, enhances function of some pain medications.
especially with “no deep pain” sensation– patients not deemed surgical candidates or patients who cannot afford surgery or did not respond well to surgery are helped tremendously.
, particularly when associated with severe edema and hemorrhage – reduction in pain, swelling of pancreas and improved healing.
, particularly when associated with mixed bacterial infection: decreased inflammation, improved penetration of antibiotics to all areas of bowel and within peritoneal fluid, improved healing.
or compression and Degenerative myelopathy– marked edema reduction returns patients to consciousness and can reverse damage to brain and cord quickly. These are some of the most dramatic results.
(GME) symptoms reverse due to decreased inflammation without concurrent medications.
particularly when associated with mixed bacterial infection – same as peritonitis
shock or any acute hypoxic episodesSevere sinusitis or septic rhinitis – antibiotic delivery improves, inflammation goes down, pain is reduced
Reduces length of healing time, hospital stay and hence cost effective.
Kindly click on the below link: (Integrative Veterinary care Journal)
1. Thom SR. Hyperbaric oxygen: Its mechanisms and efficacy. Plast Reconstr Surg 2011;127:131S-141S.
2. Simpson D. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy part one: The theory behind the practice. Aust Vet Pract 2009; 39:93-101.
3. Edwards ML. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Part 1: History and principles. J Vet Emerg Crit Care 2010; 20:284-288.
4. Kerwin SC, Hosgood G, Strain GM, et al. The effect of hyperbaric oxygen treatment on a compromised axial pattern flap in the cat. Vet Surg 1993; 22:31-36.
5. Kerwin SC, Lewis DD, Elkins AD, et al. Effect of hyperbaric oxygen treatment on incorporation of an autogenous cancellous bone graft in a nonunion diaphyseal ulnar defect in cats. Am J Vet Res 2000; 61:691-698.
India Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chamber Bird Medical Devices